Since its creation, Sidas has drawn its force from four essential values: Innovation, Passion, Performance and Commitment.
Sidas is the ideal partner for all those wanting to offer their customers the best technology, for all foot types, for all sports, all the time
1975: Creation of Sidas by three ski instructors:
– Loïc DAVID
– Jacques MARTIN
– Gabriel PELLICOTTheir personalities and beliefs positioned Sidas on the booming SKI market, with the development and marketing of a solution to ensure foot comfort while skiing:A footbed moulded to the shape of the foot.
This activity is growing internationally (USA, Japan).
1985: Under the initiative of Patrick Boismal, Sidas branched out into a new market : Medical applications
- creation of the PODIATECH trademark
- therapeutic solutions for professional foot specialists (orthotics)
2003: Transfer of the business to its three executive directors:
- Jean-Pierre Delangle
- François Duvillard
- Thierry Ravillion
Their ambition led them to develop a five-year growth plan (+54%), by bringing in new skills, moving into new markets on every continent and creating a new production plant.
2008: The objective fixed was achieved while respecting company values.
Sidas is represented by 4 key values :
Rooted in the mind of each person, every day, it is recognised and rewarded.
- ISPO Awards 2008
- INPI Prize (National Institute for Innovation)
- Numerous patents every year
Passion and performance:
It is by combining passion for sport with the competencies of experts, top-level athletes and orthopaedic centres that Sidas is able to succeed in its projects.
Sidas is committed to making a suitable solution accessible to everyone:
- by passing on its know-how to professionals,
- by informing the general public and making them aware of the importance and the role the foot plays.